Where you left off

All Monster and Me: Reunited chat here.
EndlesS

Where you left off

Post by EndlesS » 21 Jul 2018, 07:29

Hoping this might help others as well. But I wanted to try and post something for players that quit before game shut down.

If memory serves me correctly the most recent time i quit was just after there was one of the newer patches. I believe it shut down speeders etc. It was after the gem shop opened sometime, but not too long after.

I was curious if anyone had a rough memory of things that changed post say gem shop availability. Like tonight i was browsing through some of the WC NPC's, and notice from map to map theres a lot more NPCs around the WC area. I noted you can buy limit items, be given high GR cindies.

Is the game as simple as that now just talk to a NPC and get the things you want/need to "play"?

SycoTheGreat

Re: Where you left off

Post by SycoTheGreat » 22 Jul 2018, 17:51

After TQ gave up on the game there was a Chinese privae server, the npc's you see was added by them. they are to make life easier. which we wil be removing almost all of them.

We left them there just to learn how npc's work etc.. they was spready around but we put them there for easier access. the limit items and such will not be there. the game will be almost how it was when you stopped playing, with amybe a few things new added that we feel will help the game and us and new players.

CriM

Post by CriM » 22 Jul 2018, 18:11

Around the time I stopped playing was shortly after Anubis was making the rounds so I am not too sure as to what all changed.

I am thrilled that things will be reminiscent of the old days.

EndlesS

Post by EndlesS » 22 Jul 2018, 20:52

SycoTheGreat wrote:
22 Jul 2018, 17:51
After TQ gave up on the game there was a Chinese privae server, the npc's you see was added by them. they are to make life easier. which we wil be removing almost all of them.

We left them there just to learn how npc's work etc.. they was spready around but we put them there for easier access. the limit items and such will not be there. the game will be almost how it was when you stopped playing, with amybe a few things new added that we feel will help the game and us and new players.
thats nice to hear. i was almost afraid the "struggle" of the game was going to be taken away so easily haha.

Was there much more added/changed after the gem shop was introduced to the game? i cant remember much past that.

SycoTheGreat

Post by SycoTheGreat » 25 Jul 2018, 11:15

No, not much was really added after. it kinda just went further downhill from there. even events was organised by the community.

A handful of us was lucky enough to have direct contact with some of the TQ staff. So they supplied some prizes for us and we had to organise the events ourself. but it was a quick downward spiral :)