Couple of skins I did back in the day

For people who have created new skins and want to share them with everyone, please ask an Admin to upload any files that need uploading.
SycoTheGreat

Re: Couple of skins I did back in the day

Post by SycoTheGreat » 09 Jul 2018, 20:42

winrar them into one folder and email them to syco222005@hotmail.com :)

remazera

Post by remazera » 09 Jul 2018, 20:46

SycoTheGreat wrote:
09 Jul 2018, 20:42
winrar them into one folder and email them to syco222005@hotmail.com :)
Great, will do that in a sec :)

---

& the last one is a horsie skin, cuz I am obsessed with Arabian Horses... and that definitely showed on all the twirls in the skin design. my goodness :)
Attachments
horsie^3.jpg
horsie^3.jpg (193.4 KiB) Viewed 50 times

SycoTheGreat

Post by SycoTheGreat » 09 Jul 2018, 21:22

In all the time making them before, now that i look at the ones i did I have come to the conclusion i don't like raised buttons

I must learn to make them again and leave teh raised buttons alone :P

Here are a few old ones i did back in the day ( I don't have the folders for them)

remazera

Post by remazera » 09 Jul 2018, 21:56

oh wow! Now that you have posted the skins you made, I remember couple of them from the forums! I remember Red Rose, Sakura chan, VickyChan, more or less The Galaxy and DragonCarly! I remember now I got inspired by you guys!

SycoTheGreat

Post by SycoTheGreat » 10 Jul 2018, 10:25

It sure was a long time a go, shame I never saved the folders for them, remaking them isn't an option haha.

I got your email, i'll add the oens you made into the Installer, if that is ok with you? that means everyone will automaticly have them on their client :)

i'd love for a whole bunch to be made before we release properly.

remazera

Post by remazera » 10 Jul 2018, 15:42

SycoTheGreat wrote:
10 Jul 2018, 10:25
It sure was a long time a go, shame I never saved the folders for them, remaking them isn't an option haha.

I got your email, i'll add the oens you made into the Installer, if that is ok with you? that means everyone will automaticly have them on their client :)

i'd love for a whole bunch to be made before we release properly.
:-( yea remaking is not an option. I don't mind adding the skin files to the installer (tho some of the lines are embarrassing! :oops: ) I hope they are are still functional. I revisited the Kos-Mos folder (one of the ones I've given you in the Zip) is not complete .. I think it was for testing, cant remember..

Hope others can participate in designing skins! will try my best to squeeze in time to design.

SycoTheGreat

Post by SycoTheGreat » 11 Jul 2018, 09:53

I don't have time at the minute, but I am certainly going to try and make some.

I have been teaching my daughter how to edit it too, so she will be taking a look at making some inbetween studying :)

It's amazing to have a whole new generation rejoining us on this game, I'm more excited than ever to get it up and running.

Here is one I used to use as a template but never actually finished. but it's great template for setting up other skins :)