Odd starting inventory

Please post all bugs you find in this section.
cyrezix

Odd starting inventory

Post by cyrezix » Wed Nov 07, 2018 10:41 am

I checked my inventory on character creation and found i had many useless poisons (-0 life) no healing items and some pieces of gear lvl 900k+. I since dropped the poisons and but some grass but everything else one could equip is worthless monetarily and crazy high level minus the basic robe
Attachments
123.JPG
123.JPG (59.94 KiB) Viewed 17832 times

LadyOfPeace

Re: Odd starting inventory

Post by LadyOfPeace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:53 pm

Accounts made were giving things that would allow them to either test certain areas and have the ability or armor to give you the ability to do just that. Poisons I am not sure why it would have that. Were you able to use the armor at least?
~~Blessed Be to all "Returning" members of Monster and Me.
And a HUGE Welcome to those "NEW" to be here.~~

cyrezix

Post by cyrezix » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:33 pm

In one instance I could equip some and its was godly for lvl 1, but i deleted that character to try to recreate it and when i did recreate it, everything that time was too high level for me to equip (and the weapon wasnt even the correct class)

I found that no matter what i change, i get an error msg at character creation, and if i try to continue to press create somehow the characters overlap, even if i delete my character, the character template and name i used previously (thinking originally leftover censor code) shows up on log in. Also with the overlapped characters, i got some crazy equips and some weird poisons that almost looked as though they didnt use a real in game icon but something almost pixelated

LadyOfPeace

Post by LadyOfPeace » Wed Nov 07, 2018 5:57 pm

You have to keep in mind the character was created for you to PLAY in the game NOW. Not all the things you are able to do in game work. Like Registration will not work. Recreate will not work like it should. You were given that CHARACTER to play NOW only.
~~Blessed Be to all "Returning" members of Monster and Me.
And a HUGE Welcome to those "NEW" to be here.~~

cyrezix

Post by cyrezix » Wed Nov 07, 2018 6:38 pm

yea i got that, i was just responding and explaining. any alpha let alone pre-alpha would be bound to be riddled with bugs and as character creation i would think would be part of the essential core, just thot it may be useful to know for the redesign/rework

SycoTheGreat

Post by SycoTheGreat » Mon Nov 19, 2018 10:37 am

Hi Cyrezix.

Thank you for the report, it certainly is an odd set of items haha. this will be corrected and changed on full release :)

Please continue to report anything else you find to be odd, or even add any suggestions of things you would like to see. All information is appreciated and helps make improvements to the game.

Take care.
Syco.

William
Site Admin

Post by William » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:52 pm

This has been fixed.